FB&T Welcome's The First National Bank of Pawnee To Our Family
In October 2019, First Bank & Trust announced the merger and acquisition of The First National Bank of Pawnee effective February 14, 2020. Click here to read the press release. We’re still FIRST and forever your hometown bank. Since 1934, First Bank & Trust has been serving our communities with progressive products and services. We are excited to be a part of the Pawnee community and welcome FNB to our family. Together we are ready to provide you the best in banking.
A Note To Existing FNB Customers
Welcome to FB&T!! We look forward to meeting you and providing you personal service, relationship pricing, local lending decisions, and state-of-the-art technology. Deposit customers will receive a welcome packet the week of January 13, 2020 with a checking account brochure, online banking enrollment instructions, account disclosures, and overdraft privilege options. Listed below are some important dates and information.
- Your existing account number will remain the same and you will not be required to sign a new signature card.
- Your current checks will still be accepted. FB&T uses the same check printing vendor as FNB, so reordering will be easy!
- Your automatic transactions will post to your account as they do now. For any future transactions after 2/14/2020, please use routing number 103101631.
- Customers may begin enrolling for our Online Banking suite on 2/17/2020. Just go to fbt.bank and click on the Enroll link in the top right corner. Once enrolled, you can enjoy access to:
- 24/7 Online Banking
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Free Online Statements
- Free Bill Pay & Zelle Payments
- Free Text Alerts
- Your deposit account automatically comes with overdraft privilege and the ability to extend the coverage to your debit card. Click here to learn more.
- If you have a debit card, you will receive a new card in a few weeks and can be activated and used for purchases on 2/17/2020. Call 1-800-992-3808 to activate your card. Below is a sample of what your card will look like. If you would like for us to create a personalized debit card for you, please send us your favorite picture or visit our image gallery.
We are always here to answer any questions, so please contact us anytime!