Paycheck Protection Program Round 2
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans have been a welcome relief for small businesses across the country, and FB&T was proud to help approximately 98 local businesses in 2020. Recently enacted federal legislation will restart PPP and we are working diligently to make it easy for you to apply and provide you with the experience you have come to expect from First Bank & Trust.
Beginning 5/18/20, Bank Lobbies Will Open
Beginning May 18th, the First Bank & Trust lobbies will be open from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM Monday – Friday by appointment for our vulnerable customers. The lobbies in Perry, Covington & Pawnee will be open for all other customers from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday – Thursday, and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on Friday. The Billings lobby will be open for all other customers from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday – Thursday, and 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Friday. We will be following CDC guidelines.
Drive thru services remain open during regular business hours. Our ATM’S are available 24/7 and screens & keypads are cleaned daily. FB&T’s Online & Mobile Banking Services are also accessible 24/7.
FB&T Lobbies Remain Temporarily Closed
Customers are welcome to schedule a lobby appointment, so please call us. Our drive thru services remain open during regular business hours. Our ATM's are available 24/7 and screens & keypads are cleaned daily. Our staff is available by phone to handle all of your banking needs. Our online and mobile banking services are available 24/7.
U.S. Small Business Administration(SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The Paycheck Protection Program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities. Below are resources to learn more, as well as an application.
SBA Final Rule
PPP Borrower Information Sheet
PPP Borrower Application
Following the CDC’s guidance to limit the spread of COVID-19 and as a proactive measure, all First Bank & Trust lobbies are temporarily closed
We are still here to serve you while we practice social distancing.
- Our drive-thru services at Perry, Covington, and Pawnee remain open during regular business hours.
- Billings Location - we will accommodate your immediate banking needs at our other locations with drive thru access in Perry, Covington or Pawnee.
If you utilize an ATM, we will refund those services charges during this time. Please keep your receipt.
- Pawnee Location - the main bank night drop will be checked during business hours if you need to just drop off a deposit or paperwork.
- Our main bank night drop will be checked during business hours if you need to just drop off a deposit or paperwork.
- Our ATMs are available 24/7. Screens and keypads are cleaned daily.
- Critical access to your safe deposit box is allowed by appointment only.
- Our staff is available by phone to handle all your banking needs.
- Our online and mobile banking services are available 24/7.
- Access your account balances, transactions, and other important account details.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit checks using mobile deposit or set up direct deposit to have your paychecks automatically deposited into your account.
- Pay bills, set up recurring payments, and send money to friends and family.
- Open a deposit account or apply for a loan online!
- Debit card PIN resets, re-issues, fraud concerns can all be handled with a phone call to our deposit account department.
If access to our lobby is critical, please call us to discuss alternatives.
First Bank To Merge & Acquire FNB Pawnee
The First National Bank of Pawnee (FNB) has entered into an agreement to merge and be acquired by First Bank & Trust Company, headquartered in Perry, Oklahoma (FB&T). This transaction is subject to regulatory approvals and other contractual conditions with an anticipated closing date of February 14, 2020.
The First National Bank of Pawnee has been a family-owned bank since 1894. They are currently the oldest community bank in Oklahoma for their asset size. Clark Shouse Sr., FNB’s Chairman of the Board, said, “For more than twelve decades, The First National Bank of Pawnee has proudly served Pawnee County and the surrounding area, playing a major role in the economic and cultural development of the area. However, a bank is more than a building and financial resources—it is people. The strength of the bank is both its employees and the customers they are dedicated to serving. It is this commitment to the people that gives us confidence in the acquisition of the bank by First Bank and Trust Company of Perry to ensure its future growth and success. We are excited about the new opportunities this merger brings to our community”.
FB&T’s Chairman of the Board, William J. Baker, stated, “FB&T is community owned with over 180 shareholders and is extremely excited to expand our footprint into Pawnee County. FB&T has accumulated sufficient capital to provide a smooth transition and remains ranked in the top 25 banks in Oklahoma. The pride and service FNB has displayed over the years mirrors that of FB&T, and we plan to continue the tradition of building strong relationships. We will strive to expand our brand promise to be Loyal, Dedicated, Neighborly, and Progressive in Pawnee County”.
Pawnee will become the fourth location for FB&T, adding to their branches in Billings and Covington, Oklahoma. After the merger, FB&T is expected to have approximately $200 million in assets and remain well capitalized. Both FNB and FB&T share the traditional community banking model, holding the timeless values of service and responsibility to their customers and market areas as their mission statements. FB&T will continue to build upon the legacy set forth by FNB’s Berry and Shouse families, offering a wide range of products and services, utilizing first-class technologies, and hands-on personalized attention. Together, with a remarkable staff from FNB joining the FB&T team, they look forward to continuing as the “First” choice in banking.
FB&T Welcomes Jessica Dvorak, CPA
Jessica Dvorak, CPA, joined the First Bank & Trust family on August 1, 2018. She comes to us from BKD in Enid and is married to Perry native, Justin Dvorak. They have three daughters.